I don't want to change my number but I need a telephone answering service. Can you help?

Yes, our Just Divert package is perfect to allow calls to divert directly to your landline or mobile. We will still need to allocate a unique number to you. You will then have to instruct your existing phone service provider to divert your calls to the new number we have given you.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us